Propak are a forward thinking and fast growing, specialist in commercial glazing and façade company. We work on a wide range of schemes which vary in size, complexity and tenure for prestigious clients and main contractors throughout London. We are always looking to improve our team and currently have positions for the following:
- ESTIMATOR – Minimum of 2 years past experience in steel or aluminium window and curtain wall systems. Familiar with Logikal, Schucal or similar software.
- JUNIOR ESTIMATOR – We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Estimator to join our Estimating team. This is an entry level position offering excellent career progression. Full training and support will be given.
- DRAFTSMAN / CAD DESIGNER – Minimum of 3 years past experience in steel or aluminium window and curtain wall systems. Must be highly proficient with AUTOCAD.
- WELDER FABRICATOR – Minimum of 5 years fabrication experience and high attention to detail is required. Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
Its that time again when Propak opens the door to apprentices that are looking for a career in engineering. In conjunction with The Di Vinci School of Science and Engineering Propak are offering 3 apprenticeship positions for 2016.
You will be offered a structured learning program by The Di Vinci School with day release to study for your NVQ qualification.
Those that are interested should apply by sending their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- April 2016 — Interviews will take place
- June 2016 — Work Experience Placement
- July 2016 — Successful applicants are offered an apprentice position