Thanks to the highly robust nature of our steel and stainless steel doors, they are perfect for highly frequented buildings such as offices, lift and stair core doors, schools, hospitals, sports centres, shopping malls, railway stations, banks and hotels.
All doors are bespoke and made-to-measure, so can be configured to suit almost any application; integrating thermal breaks, fanlights, side screens and all are available in a wide range of finishes, ironmongery options, fittings and accessories to match.
- 30 minute integrity (E30) through to 120/120 insulation and integrity. (EI120)
- Steel PPC
- Stainless Steel: Brush/Satin, Mirror Polished
- Over clad options: Stainless Steel, Copper, Bronze.
- Bronze Patinated
- Tested and approved fire protection to BS476 Part 22 and/or EN1363
- E30, E60, E90, E120. EI30, EI60, EI90, EI120
The systems that we manufacture can be designed to accommodate a wide range of specifications as shown in the tables below. Our design engineers combine high specification glass within the systems and ironmongery in line with fire test evidence to achieve a range of systems to perform.