Scope & Products:
- Polished Stainless Steel Canopies
- Polished Stainless Steel Curved on Plan Glass Screens
- Polished Stainless Steel Arte Deco Fire Rated Doors and Screen
- Internal Reeded and Polished Stainless Steel Partitions
- Polished Stainless Steel Fire Rated Doors
- Thermally broken Heritage Windows with Glass Stained Glass
- Polished Stainless Steel Cladding
- Bespoke Machined Polished Stainless Steel and Glass Handles
- Intricate manufacture of polished stainless steel curved canopies made from individual strips of stainless steel to achieve the
- Curved on plan glass units
- Develop Art Deco internal polished stainless steel fire rated doors
- Develop stainless steel signage
- Interlayered stainless steel lattice work glass
- Intricate pressed stainless steel interfaces within entrance lobby and lift shaft.
The former Queens Cinema at 96-98 Bishops Bridge Road in Bayswater has now been developed in to high end residential and retail development. Propak were appointed by McLaren to develop the specialist glazing element of the scheme as the specified product was of the highest quality, very design intensive and of a bespoke nature. Much of the glazing required highly polished stainless steel to maintain the 1930’s Art Deco cinema feel to the building.
Propak have worked on behalf of the Developer Derwent London on previous projects including The Morelands Building, Hampstead Road, Tower House and Whitfield Street. They are a very design lead company which demand the highest standard of finishes which lends itself well to the vast range of products and high quality that Propak have to offer.
The project required a versatile company which could manufacture in both steel and stainless steel to the very highest standard.