Scope & Products:
- Polished Stainless Steel Canopies
- Polished Stainless Steel Curved on Plan Glass Screens
- Polished Stainless Steel Arte Deco Fire Rated Doors and Screen
- Internal Reeded and Polished Stainless Steel Partitions
- Polished Stainless Steel Fire Rated Doors
- Thermally broken Heritage Windows with Glass Stained Glass
- Polished Stainless Steel Cladding
- Bespoke Machined Polished Stainless Steel and Glass Handles
- Intricate manufacture of polished stainless steel curved canopies made from individual strips of stainless steel to achieve the
- Curved on plan glass units
- Develop Art Deco internal polished stainless steel fire rated doors
- Develop stainless steel signage
- Interlayered stainless steel lattice work glass
- Intricate pressed stainless steel interfaces within entrance lobby and lift shaft.
The former Queens Cinema at 96-98 Bishops Bridge Road in Bayswater has developed into a high-end residential and retail development. Propak were appointed by the award-winning contractors, McLaren to develop the specialist glazing element of the scheme as the specified product was of the highest quality, very design intensive and of a bespoke nature – making us a perfect fit for the project. Much of the glazing required highly polished stainless steel to maintain the 1930’s Art Deco cinema feel to the building.
The redevelopment provided a five story Reinforced Concrete frame for 16 high specification apartments over four floors and two retail units at ground level. The new façade consists predominantly of terracotta rain screen cladding with aluminium windows on the new elevations and steel framed windows in the existing façade.
Propak have worked on behalf of the Developer Derwent London on previous projects including The Morelands Building, Hampstead Road, Tower House and Whitfield Street. They are a design lead company which demand the highest standard of finishes which lends itself perfectly to the vast range of products and high-quality services that Propak have to offer.
The project required a versatile company which could manufacture in both steel and stainless steel to the very highest standards and regulations as well as meeting the buildings environmentally friendly ambitions which Propak not only delivered but exceeded.